Two formulas that are compared to each other the most are undoubtedly goat’s milk formula and cow’s milk formula. While cow’s milk formula is more known amongst parents, many parents prefer goat’s milk formula after comparing it to this traditional option. Curious why? Read the information provided by Oli6 in choosing formula below!
Most parents see goat’s milk formula as the best infant formula for their child, especially where digestion is concerned. This is mainly due to the high levels of prebiotic oligosaccharides the formula contains, which is significantly higher compared to cow’s milk formula.
Prebiotic oligosaccharides have numerous important functions. Firstly, the compounds absorb water; this makes any passing stool softer and easier to pass. So, for children that often struggle with constipation, goat formula might be the best infant formula available.
In addition to absorbing water, prebiotic oligosaccharides also promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria. Since these bacteria promote digestion once more, it certainly indicates that goat formula could be the best infant formula for children who often experience digestive distress.
The digestion-related benefits of prebiotic oligosaccharides are not the only benefits that make goat formula the best infant formula for your child, because prebiotic oligosaccharides have been linked to other health benefits.
In addition to easier digestion, prebiotic oligosaccharides have been linked to added immune system protection, better colonic health, improved gut barrier function, enhanced nutrient absorption, protection against harmful pathogens and improved brain development. So, Oli6 goat formula could be the best infant formula for your child thanks to these added benefits.
The natural vitamin and mineral content of goat’s milk is different than cow’s milk, so it is evident that the vitamin and mineral content of the formula can be different too. The main differences in vitamin and mineral content can be seen with the following vitamins and minerals: calcium, magnesium, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
One of the reasons why calcium content is so important in formula is that this mineral is responsible for many important functions in the body. 99% of all calcium stored in the body is used to maintain the strength of bones and teeth, while the remaining 1% of calcium is used for cell signalling, blood clotting, and more!
Naturally, calcium is extremely important for growing children too. Since it is the foundation for strong bones and teeth, the calcium a child consumes during childhood can have an impact on the bones and teeth later in life.
Like calcium, magnesium is quite important for a growing child. The mineral is proven to play a role in more than 300 biochemical processes; this includes maintaining a solid heart rhythm, bone strength, immune system support, nerve functioning, and much more!
Even though there are other food sources containing magnesium too, Oli6 formula can provide a solid supply of magnesium before your child starts to eat solid foods. Once your child starts on solid foods, you can include magnesium-rich foods in his or her diet; this includes cereal, cashews, peanuts, almond butter, oatmeal, peanut butter, yoghurt, brown rice, and more.
Good vitamin A content in formula is important for children, because this vitamin A has a lot of functions in the human body. Amongst other functions, vitamin A plays a role in vision development and bone growth. It also protects young children against infection, making them less susceptible to becoming ill.
In addition to the protection it provides against infection and how it promotes important functions such as vision development and bone growth, vitamin A also maintains various cells and tissues in the body; this includes cells and tissues in the hair, nails and skin.
Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins for young children, because this vitamin helps to create and repair various structures and cells; this includes the blood cells, bones, and tissues. Vitamin C is also needed for healthy gums and could reduce bruising caused by falls and scrapes!
Do you want to find out more about Oli6 formula to determine if this formula is right for your child? Feel free to discover more about this formula on the Oli6 website. To ensure parents are fully informed about our formula and its use, we have created various information pages regarding the subject.
Have a question and cannot find the answer on our website? Contact Oli6 today via facebook https://www.facebook.com/Oli6Toddler/