Oli6® Dairy Goat Follow On Formula is a premium dairy goat milk-based formula that is nutritionally tailored with a balance of key ingredients for formula fed babies aged 6 to 12 months. To find out more about the benefits of goats milk click here. Our Follow On Formula balances the natural benefits of goat milk with scientific smarts in development and formulation to make sure your baby’s needs are met every step of the way.
Oli6® Follow On Formula is proudly manufactured in Victoria, Australia and we ensure that all ingredients used meet strict Australian regulations and requirements.
This baby formula is:
- Made from Dairy Goat Milk
- Nutritionally complete
- Rich in essential vitamins and mineral
- Manufactured in Australia, adhering to the strict Australian regulatory guideline
Head to the Resources For Parents section if you’d like more information and tips for a happy and healthy baby.
Main Ingredients: Milk Solids (Full Cream Milk Powder [Goat], Lactose, Whey Protein Powder [Goat]), Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm Olein, Canola, Soyabean, Sunflower, Coconut, Hi Oleic Sunflower, Emulsifier[Lecithin (Soy)]), Minerals (calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, ferric pyrophosphate, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite), Vitamins (sodium ascorbate, dl-a-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, thiamin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin K1, d-biotin, vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin), Choline bitartrate, Taurine, Inositol, L-carnitine, Lutein.
- Allergen declaration: This follow on formula contains goat milk and soy bean products.
- The protein source of Oli6® Follow On Formula is derived from goat milk casein and whey protein.
- Before preparing the drinking formula, wash your hands thoroughly. Ensure all utensils are clean.
- Using previously boiled drinking water which has cooled and is lukewarm, pour 120mL into the bottle or feeding cup.
- Add on sachet of Oli6® powder into the bottle or feeding cup.
- Place the cap on the bottle or feeding cup and shake well to dissolve the powder. If using a normal cup ensure the formula is fully stirred in. When prepared as instructed, 18g powder and 120mL of water makes 130mL of formula.
- Feed immediately and discard any of the unfinished drinking formula.
Please note: Mother’s milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for a baby, and includes all nutrients and vitamins needed. That is why OLI6® recommends breastfeeding. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.